Tuesday, December 12, 2017

World Human Rights Day



Sunday, December 10th was "World Human Rights Day". What does this day mean to you?  I realize that human rights is a large and varied topic but the first thing I think of is human trafficking - where women, girls and yes even boys, are sold into sex slavery. I live near the Sex Trafficking Superhighway. If you are interested in finding out more about this superhighway or if you would like to help rescue victims, here's a informative video for you to watch. The I20 Story.

I also created a World Human Rights Day mini kit that is available exclusively at 
Scrap From France and for the next several days, the price is reduced to 1,5€ (roughly $1.76).


***
Here's a couple of pages for your inspiration.
(a red "x" represents putting an end to human trafficking)


***



CODE: STMMMS15064

No comments:

Post a Comment